ArkivDigital has now reached another milestone: over 100 million register posts are now searchable! Since the beginning of the year, 13 million register posts have been added which means that the number of register posts has increased from 88 million to 101 million.
Register posts have been added to the following search indexes:
- The Population of Sweden 1860-1920 has been expanded to include the years 1921 to 1930 and thus the name of the index has been changed to the Population of Sweden 1860 – 1930. See earlier blog.
- The inventory of estate index additions includes posts for Göteborg-och-Bohus, Värmland, and Älvsborg counties. See earlier blog.
- The birth, marriage and death indexes addition include posts from Nyköping and the surrounding areas. See earlier blog.
The distribution of the register posts is as follows (rounded numbers):
- Population of Sweden 1950 – 7 million posts
- Population of Sweden 1960 – 7.5 million posts
- Population of Sweden 1860-1930 – 84 million posts
- Inventory of estate – 1 million posts
- Swedes in the US 1940 – 500,000 posts
- Portrait collection – 100,000 posts
- Birth index, parts of Södermanland – 300,000 posts
- Marriage index, parts of Södermanland – 100,000 posts
- Death index, parts of Södermanland – 200,000 posts
The Population of Sweden 1950 is available for all subscribers. The other registers are only available in the All-in-one subscription. Several of the registers are only available in the web version of our application program, which you will find here: https://app.arkivdigital.se.